1. Favorite local politician/activist? -
3. Most effective local LGBT organization?
- Equality Florida
(Great Florida foundation)
4. Favorite local LGBT sports league/organization?
- PRIDE BOWLING NIGHT (and leagues) at Dunedin
(Longtime Community Supporter of Tampa Bay Gay)
5. Favorite local LGBT (friendly) writer/journalist?
- Dave Borman
(The Editor/Owner of Tampa Bay Gay)
6. Favorite local LGBT (friendly)
website? - TampaBayGay.com
(15 years exclusively in Tampa Bay gay owned and operated.)
7. Favorite place for a date night? -
Amalie Arena - TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING Games!
(Many other events but we are big LIGHTNING FANS "Go Bolts")
8. Favorite charitable event? - AIDS
WALK Tampa Bay
(Great event bringing all sides of our
communities pushing for an end to AIDS/HIV)
9. Gayest local event? - Tampa
(KEEPING IT ABOUT COMMUNITY! Tampa
12. Favorite local healthcare professional?
(medical, mental health, holistic) - Dr. Ibrahim
Trinity Medical Group
14. Favorite local hair salon? -
Sandy's Hair Studio & Spa
(Great supporter of Tampa Bay Gay)
15. Favorite local spa? - VitalizeMe
Skin Therapy in Palm Harbor
(A Community Supporter and longtime
supporter of Tampa Bay Gay)
19. Favorite local realtor? - Mark
Becker with Mihara & Associates
(He is a Community Supporting Sponsor)
21. Favorite local mall? - Countryside
Mall (Community Supporting Sponsors
advertise their coupons with us!)
28. Favorite restaurant: Casual -
Dooners EURO Fresh- St.Petersburg
(Best Falafel in the area, a personal Favorite of Tampa
29. Favorite restaurant: Breakfast/brunch
- First Watch
(Any of them! A great Florida Breakfast
Favorite restaurant: Late night dining -
La Teresita Cafeteria in Tampa
(Best place for Authentic Spanish food
with great prices!)
31. Favorite local LGBT (friendly)
chef or caterer? Darlene Herrick - Hamburger
(One of the best chefs in the area YEAR after YEAR, a
Wonderful woman, and a longtime supporter of Tampa Bay
32. Favorite local hotel/B&B? - The
Flamingo - St.Petersburg
(Best all around - new rooms, pool, shops,
bars, clubs food, entertainment all in one place!)
33. Favorite LGBT club/bar? -
Bradley's on 7th
(They after all these years have a great
crowd, show, drinks, and always FREE COVER. That itself
should be the FAVORITE)
36. Favorite host for karaoke, trivia or
bingo? Amy DeMilo DragQueen Bingo at
Hamburger Mary's or Traila Parks Drag Queen Bingo
at BLUR Nightclub.
(Two great people, two great places to play bingo depending
what side of the Bay you are on.)
37. Favorite local bartender/server?
The Girls at PRIDE Bowling Night in Dunedin!
(Longtime friends of Tampa Bay Gay)
38. Favorite local performer: Drag
- Joey Brooks (A legend in Tampa
- Others Include: Amy DeMilo, Jocelyn Summers, Crystal
Chambers, and many others.
(These ladies are all FAVORITES and more)
41. Favorite local radio personality?
BUSTA at WILD 94.1
(Longtime friend and Great supporter
if the LGBTQ Community)
42. Favorite local TV news anchor?
- Trevor Pettiford or Chuck Henson with BayNews
(Both are great reporters and anchors
in the Tampa Bay area and cover many stories for the LGBTQ
43. Favorite local performing arts venue?
- Ruth Eckerd Hall in Pinellas or STRAZ Center
(Both great venue's just different sides
of the Bay)
46. What's your favorite place to pick up
a Watermark? - Bradley's On 7th
(We read online too!)
47. WHO SHOULD BE ON THE COVER OF WATERMARK'S
You answer this one yourself!!
(Share your answer with us too #TBGay)